- About Us
- Group Companies
- News & Events
Graduate Engineers with a flair for design and strong mechanical engineering theory fundamentals are the young men and women for whom we are always on the lookout.
Engineers who are excited about “Power Engineering” should can expect great opportunities in Belliss.
Equally, opportunities exist for more experienced engineers to develop their career in a professional environment and make a meaningful contribution to our business.
We believe that our culture is an interesting fusion of shared philosophies, ideologies, values, assumptions, beliefs, expectations, attitudes, and norms. The freedom, informality and interplay enjoyed by people allows them to get the best out of themselves and be a super-achiever.
At Belliss, all employees can expect:
- Productive and enthusiastic work culture
- Effective work practices and flexible arrangement of work
- High level of motivation and engagement in the organization
- Interaction with the employees regarding systems, rules and procedures, focusing on results rather than procedures
- Ongoing training and development programmes to prepare employees for new technologies and higher levels of operation
Our values are a declaration of our core belief and the defining features of a culture that nurtures achievement. Our endeavours reflect the inspiration that comes from these values, which further ensure that we act in union as a cohesive entity.
- We value integrity in our business conduct
- We value open and honest communication
- We value quality in everything we do, to achieve excellence
- We value our ability to create and exceed high market expectations
- We value effective inter-personal relationships, team-work and collaboration
- We value respect for every individual
- We value individual and organizational learning to enhance our business success
- We value an entrepreneurial mindset that encourages innovation, creativity and rational risk taking
We believe that our business growth is derived from the development of our individuals & teams. By focusing on our streams of competence that embrace a judicious mix of technology, strategy, research and design, we organize our abilities to create new possibilities for the future.
We offer exciting career growth for professionals with opportunities and projects that nurture talent and create challenges. Our training programmes are planned and structured to give a positive impetus to the same.
We also offer a competitive compensation structure, in tune with the current market trends and reward our best performers with annual performance linked incentives.
Our growth options are further supported by providing:
- Equal opportunities
- Competitive compensation in the industry and region
- Liberal perks such as housing and medical care
- Training facilities
- A unique work culture marked by openness, informality and a genuine concern for people
- Challenges and job satisfaction
- Faster career growth for super performers
The Performance Management System is Key Result Area based and aims to:
- Provide employees with a sense of their work accomplishments relative to expectations and predefined. performance indicators
- Emphasize the Company's commitment to continuous improvement and learning and development
- Support employee development through discussion of assigned opportunities and training
- Encourage an appropriate relationship between pay levels and work performance
Training plays a vital role in an individual's growth. We develop our training programmes having strong foundation in identification of business need and a disciplined framework. We have developed a all-embracing Performance Management System, which empowers our vision and assists our efforts with a focused approach.
Our Performance Management System aligns our approach from multi-dimensional goals towards our core objectives like:
- Providing our employees with a sense of professional accomplishment, relative to expectations and predefined performance indicators
- Understanding the company's commitment to continual improvement through consistent learning & development
- Empowering employee development through discussions on assigned opportunities and training
- Encouraging a healthy balance between pay and work performance
- Communicating with our employees at all levels